Pricetronic.com offer returns for items within 15 days of receipt of shipment unless stated otherwise in the product description.
Pricetronic.com Holiday Return Policy
Items shipped by Pricetronic.com between November 1 and December 31 of this year, may be returned until January 31 of the following year for a refund, subject to our other return guidelines listed below.
Pricetronic.com Return Policy
Items shipped from Pricetronic.com, including Pricetronic Warehouse, can be returned within 15 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Pricetronic Global Store Return Policy
Items can be returned within 15 days of receipt of delivery using our contact form. It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Seller Return Policy
We give full refund minus shipping fees. When you order from a seller that fulfills and ships its own inventory (also called a third party seller), your return is sent back to the seller instead of Pricetronic.com. While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Pricetronic.com's, some seller returns policies may vary. You can view the return policy of the seller before you purchase an item by viewing the Returns and Refunds Policy section of the seller profile page.
Third-party sellers must either provide a return address within the United States, provide a prepaid return label, or offer a refund without requesting the item be returned. If a seller does not offer these methods to return your items, you may file an A-to-z Guarantee claim to seek help with your return.
If you are sending the item within the United States and the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. Items valued over $35 must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service. For items below $35, we suggest USPS delivery confirmation service. If a package doesn't arrive and you don't use a trackable method to return or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we may not be able to cover you under the A-to-z Guarantee.
- If you've purchased a defective automotive item, shipped from and sold by Pricetronic.com, that is covered by a published manufacturer warranty, Pricetronic honors the warranty. Pricetronic will either replace the item or refund the cost of the item for the life of the published warranty
Computers and Electronics
- New desktop, laptops, or tablets (excluding Kindle E-readers and Fires) purchased from Pricetronic.com that didn't start when they arrived, arrived in damaged condition, or is still in an unopened box can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Pricetronic.com may test computers that are returned because they didn't start when they arrived and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Any returned desktop, laptop or tablet that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
- New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
- Fine Art items with a value of $35 or more must be returned using a trackable shipping method. Items with a value more than $500 must also be insured.
- All product packaging (boxes, etc.) and certificates of authenticity and appraisal must be returned with the item.
- Any Fine Art item returned without original documentation will be rejected.
- Any Fine Art items that have been damaged, or otherwise altered after delivery, won't be accepted for return.
- Before sending a Fine Art return, photograph the item for your records.
Jewelry and Watches
- Jewelry and watch items with a value of $35 or more must be returned using a trackable shipping method.
- All product packaging (boxes, manuals, warranty cards, etc.) and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the item.
- Any items returned without original documentation will be rejected.
- Items that have been resized, damaged, or otherwise altered after delivery won't be accepted for return.
Live Plants or Insects
- Fresh flowers, live indoor plants, or insects are not returnable to Pricetronic.
- Pet food and similar products are not returnable to Pricetronic.
Pre-Paid Phone or Game Cards
- Pay As You Go (or prepaid) phone cards or prepaid game cards (World of Warcraft, Xbox 360 Live, Wii Points, etc.) are not returnable to Pricetronic.
Software and Video Games
- Software and video games can be returned for a refund within 15 days of purchase. Returned software or video games that are activated, used, or missing parts will incur up to a 100% restocking fee.
- Returns for televisions shipped without Enhanced Delivery should be in new and unopened condition.
- To return a television shipped with Enhanced Delivery, the item should be in like-new condition. When the carrier comes to pick up the television, they bring their own packaging materials.
- Theme park tickets are not returnable after purchase.